|All WORK 100% SATISFACTION
AZ STREAMLINE CLEANING, LLC 2007 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Cleaning and Sealing
| No fumes or dangerous chemicals
1. Prep - Mask off and cover all fixtures.
2. Clean - This process removes grease, grime, soap scum, hard water residue, and
other stubborn soils.
3. Seal - We use the best impregnating sealer available on the market. It works by
penetrating and chemically interacting through the pores of the stone surface. This
penetration then forms an invisible resistant barrier on and into the stone decreasing the
surface tension of the stone. When the surface tension is reduced smaller than the
molecule size of water and oils, then water and oil stains can not penetrate this smaller and
dense surface thus, not allowing penetration.
4. Polish - Polishing not only reinforces the seal on granite but also brings the brilliant
shine back to your granite counter tops and accent pieces.
Here is our process:
| We use the best stone care products available bar-none.
FOR A FREE QUOTE PLEASE
Mon - Fri 8am-5pm
E-mail us at:
AZ STREAMLINE CLEANING IS
LICENSED, BONDED AND INSURED.
|Did you know ?
- Unsealed granite can easily be stained by
Calcium in tap water, juices, coffee, wine, oil,
- The granite slabs are sealed at the factory but
you must care for the stone by periodically
- Permanent damage often occurs from
incorrect cleaning methods.
- Sealing will reduce the chance of permanent
staining, etching and/or discoloration.
- We can bring the brilliant shine back to your
granite counter tops!
Proudly serving the valley since 2001